Virginia Auto Service is owned by Bumper to Bumper Radio co-host Matt Allen and is an award-winning independent auto repair shop located in the heart of Central Phoenix, Arizona. Virginia Auto Service has been providing top quality auto repair services in downtown Phoenix for over 22 years.
Their numerous awards include MotorAge Magazine “Top Shop,” (twice!) Arizona Central Reader’s Choice for Best Auto Repair, and the Phoenix Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award.
Careers at Virginia Auto Service
At Virginia Auto Service, our technicians and staff are what make us stand apart from the rest. We have very high standards of technical expertise, integrity and customer service. If you are an ASE Certified Technician, and you feel that you can measure up to our standards, we welcome your resume. Please email your resume to Info(at) Virginia-AutoService.com.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE RESPONDING
Virginia Auto Service is one of MotorAge Magazine's Top 10 Shops in the Nation, winner of the Phoenix Chamber of Commerce Impact Award, voted as AZ Central's Reader's Choice for Best Auto Repair Shop in Phoenix and has earned BBB A+ Rating. Virginia Auto Service is also a Bosch Service Center.
We are located on 7th Street and Virginia in Central Phoenix and have been under the same ownership since 1995!
We are looking for an Experienced Automotive Service Advisor.
The candidate we are looking for is someone who is passionate about the automotive industry and has the following qualifications:
- 3 Years recent experience with proven results in the auto repair industry
- German and European experience required
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Team player with leadership experience and/or potential
- Excellent people skills both on the phone and in person
- Able to effectively communicate with technicians and customers
- The ability to help the progress and flow of work through the shop
- Computer proficiency including experience with Mitchell, All Data, Identifix, IATN, Word, Excel and more.
- Clean MVR for 39 months
- Drug free
We Provide our Technicians with the proper tools, quality parts and training so you can be confident when advising our customer of services and repairs needed.
- AutoLogic Diagnostic Equipment for German and European models
- Many OEM Scan Tools for American and Japanese vehicles
- Hunter Road Force Balancer and Alignment Equipment
- Weekends Off: Monday-Friday 7:30 -- 6:00 PM
- Medical Benefits and 401K available after 90 days
- Paid vacations (up to 3 weeks)
- Paid training
- Paid uniforms
- AFLAC short term and long term disability available
- Good, fun, pleasant working environment with great people
- Much, much more. . .
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS!!!
We only hire the best. In order to be considered you will be required to take a DISC assessment (Personality Profile) . If this sounds like something you are interested in, please submit your most current resume, a cover letter, and pay requirements to: mallen (at) virginia-autoservice.com
In your cover letter, give us 3 reasons that we should consider you for this position. We want to know, what you bring to the table, why are you interested in this position, and why you left your last position. Please DO NOT call our shop about this position and please do NOT drop by. Calls and walk-ins will be immediately disqualified.
All applications are confidential. Pay depends on experience and is based on results.