- Deep discharges, such as leaving your lights on when the vehicle is off.
- Misapplication - using the wrong battery for the wrong purpose.
- Using an undersized battery.
- Loss of electrolyte due to under-the-hood heat or overcharging.
- Undercharging or loose alternator belt.
- Excessive vibration due to loose hold-down clamp on battery.
- Corrosion on battery terminals will limit connectivity and proper starting.
- Freezing (any fully charged vehicle battery will not freeze until the temperature is -75 degrees F. Frozen batteries are not warrantable.)
- Failure to charge a battery during a period of six months or more.
The best Arizona and most reliable car batteries for Ahwatukee, Apache Junction, Avondale, Buckeye, Camp Verde, Carefree, Casa Grande, Cave Creek, Chandler, Clarkdale, Cottonwood, El Mirage, Eloy, Florence, Fountain Hills, Gila Bend, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Guadalupe, Litchfield Park, Marana, Maricopa, Mesa, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Phoenix, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, and Tempe. Counties include Maricopa County, Pima County and Gila County.