- Date: 2017-04-15
- Speaker: Matt Allen and Dave Riccio
Bumper to Bumper Radio, the car guys on KTAR, 92.3 FM in Phoenix, AZ, broadcast every Saturday from 11:00 am to noon. On this show, Dave Riccio of Tri-City Transmission in Tempe, AZ and Matt Allen of Virginia Auto Service in Phoenix, AZ talk about how the incorrect repairs are sometimes done based on what information customers relay to their auto repair shop. Also on this show:
- How to know the difference between vibrations, balance, and a simple alignment.
- Important information about the life of your tires on your car or truck.
- Why you should factor in the cost of tires and tire services while purchasing a used car.
- 2003 Toyota Tacoma: Is there anything I should do to this truck before having it sit for some time?
- 1980 Eagle: Should I rotate the tires on this car even though it’s all-wheel drive?
- 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche: I replaced the battery in my truck earlier this week, but now the vents in my dashboard aren’t working. What happened?
- 1999 GMC Pickup: The ABS light in my truck comes on while I brake. Is this a connection problem?
- 2008 Dodge Ram: Is there somewhere you can recommend to me to have my truck’s check engine light diagnosed?
- 2006 Nissan Sentra: My car has a hard time starting after being parked for short periods of time. How can I fix this issue?
Cars talked about on this show are the 2003 Toyota Tacoma, 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche, 1999 GMC Pickup, 1994 Chevrolet Pickup, 2008 Dodge Ram, and the 2006 Nissan Sentra.