- Date: 2017-01-07
- Speaker: Matt Allen and Dave Riccio
Bumper to Bumper Radio, the car guys on KTAR, 92.3 FM in Phoenix, AZ, broadcast every Saturday from 11:00 am to noon. On this show, Dave Riccio of Tri-City Transmission in Tempe, AZ and Matt Allen of Virginia Auto Service in Phoenix, AZ talk about how to foresee changes and necessary maintenance for your vehicles in 2017. Also on this show:
- What systems in your vehicle you should have checked to prevent major repairs in the future.
- How to have your car or truck properly diagnosed and serviced.
- Why you should keep a record of repairs and services your car has had in the past.
- Why Bumper to Bumper Auto Shops always leave your car looking better than it did when it arrived.
- 2011 Toyota Camry: I’ve noticed some vibration coming from my engine just before switching gears. I was told this was not a transmission related issue. What else can I do to properly diagnose this problem?
- 2006 Toyota Sienna: Do you have any information about replacing the transmission fluid in my Toyota Sienna?
- 2010 Lexus RX300: What type of preventative maintenance would you recommend for my Lexus?
- 2007 Toyota Camry: The power steering lines in this car are both leaking. I’ve been quoted around $700. Does this seem like a fair price?
- 2006 Ford Ranger: What can you tell me about the ABS light in my truck and how it relates to other components and systems in my vehicle?
- 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe: Why did the airbag light in my car come on after changing my battery? Will this prevent me from passing an emissions test?
Cars talked about on this show are the 2011 Toyota Camry, 2006 Toyota Sienna, 2010 Lexus RX300, 2007 Toyota Camry, 2006 Ford Ranger, and the 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe.