Revolution® Max 1250 Engine Performance Targets
- Displacement 1250cc
- More than 145 horsepower
- More than 90 ft. lbs. peak torque
Revolution® Max 975 Engine Performance Targets
- Displacement 975cc
- More than 115 horsepower
- More than 70 ft. lbs. peak torque
Revolution® Max Engine Technical Features
- Liquid-Cooled V-Twin Architecture
- Since 1909 the V-Twin engine has been the centerpiece for legendary Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. This lineage continues into the middleweight performance space with the Revolution® Max engine.
- A 60-degree vee angle of the cylinders provides space for dual down draft throttle bodies that maximize air flow and increase performance.
- Liquid cooling maintains a controlled engine temperature for consistent performance in changing environmental and riding situations.
High Performance Development Collaboration – Braking and Tire
To optimize performance of the new Pan America™ and Bronx™ models, Harley-Davidson® tapped into the expertise of world class component manufacturers to deliver bespoke solutions for braking and tire performance. For braking, Harley-Davidson® collaborated with Brembo® to create a new radial monoblock four-piston caliper that combines sharp edges with softer curves designed to create a style that complements the personality of the bike and delivers outstanding braking feel and capability. For tires, Michelin® and Harley-Davidson® have worked closely to develop co-branded tires for each motorcycle model that optimize performance, feel and grip in all conditions.
About Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Since 1903, Harley-Davidson has fulfilled dreams of personal freedom by leading the innovation of two-wheeled mobility. The company offers an expanding range of leading-edge, distinctive and customizable motorcycles and brings the brand to life through Harley-Davidson riding experiences and exceptional motorcycle parts, accessories, riding gear and apparel. Learn more about how Harley-Davidson is Building the Next Generation of Riders at www.harley-davidson.com.