In keeping with its tradition of hosting events that capture the attention of an array of consumers, the Chicago Auto Show will host the following events during its 10-day run:
- Sports Team Pride Day: Monday, Feb. 11. All-new this year, attendees are encouraged to wear their favorite Illinois team jersey to the show on Sports Team Pride Day. They'll receive $6 off of their adult admission.
- Women's Day: Tuesday, Feb. 12. In partnership with the Chicago Tribune and Chicago Woman Magazine, the show will offer an engaging series of events including panel discussions, workshops and networking opportunities geared towards females. Women are offered a discounted ticket at $7.
- A Safe Haven Food Drive: Wednesday, Feb. 13 – Friday, Feb. 15. Show patrons who bring three cans of food will receive a coupon for a $7 adult admission. All food will be donated to A Safe Haven Foundation.
- Hispanic Heritage Day: Friday, Feb. 15. The Chicago Auto Show partners with Hispanic media outlets to program various activities throughout the day. Now in its 12th year, Hispanic Heritage Day honors and celebrates the Latino history and culture with a full-day lineup of special events and programs throughout the show.
- Chicago Friday Night Flights: Friday, Feb. 15. Produced in partnership by the Illinois Craft Brewers Guild and Choose Chicago, the new craft beer event will feature 16 local breweries and offer a tasting pass for attendees to sample pours while accessing the show. Tickets can be purchased in advance for $30 which includes tickets to the Chicago Auto Show and the beer tasting experience.
- Family Day: Monday, Feb. 18. The Chicago Auto Show will host family-friendly events on Presidents Day to wrap up the last day of the show.
The show is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily from Feb. 9-18, with the exception of Monday, Feb. 18, when the doors close at 8 p.m.
For more information on the 2019 Chicago Auto Show, please visit www.ChicagoAutoShow.com. For high resolution photos, visit www.ChicagoAutoShow.com/media/online-newsroom-gallery.
About the Chicago Auto Show
The Chicago Auto Show is the largest auto show in North America, spanning more than 1 million square feet of production, concept and exotic vehicle exhibit space. In addition to hosting multiple world and North American vehicle debuts, the Chicago Auto Show's First Look for Charity raises more than $2.5 million annually for 18 vital Chicago organizations in a single night. The 2019 public show is Feb. 9-18. For more information, visit www.ChicagoAutoShow.com or www.Facebook.com/ChicagoAutoShow.
About the Chicago Automobile Trade Association
Founded in 1904, the Chicago Automobile Trade Association is one of the nation's largest metropolitan dealer organizations. It is comprised of more than 420 franchised new-car dealers and an additional 150 allied members. The group's dealer members employ about 19,000 people in the metropolitan area. The association has produced the world-famous Chicago Auto Show since 1935. For more information please visit www.CATA.info.