The redesigned Ram Heavy Duty's interior is complemented with Mopar brushed stainless steel door sill guards carrying the R-A-M text logo, currently in the Mopar catalog. Bucket-style, waterproof Mopar all-weather floor mats help defend against water, slush and other debris.
Mopar worked closely with the Ram brand, engineering and the Product Design Office (PDO) to create its lineup of products for the new 2019 Ram Heavy Duty. Development included tens of thousands of hours of testing and validation to meet strict standards. Factory-exclusive data — information not available to the aftermarket — helped to integrate Mopar parts and accessories with the Ram Heavy Duty.
The majority of the Mopar brand's menu of production parts and accessories will be available right at vehicle launch.
Additional Mopar Products for New 2019 Ram Heavy Duty
A few additional Mopar products for the new 2019 Ram Heavy Duty not featured on the display truck at CAS include:
- Trailer camera: New for 2019 Ram Heavy Duty, camera integrates into the center console 12-inch screen for viewing the rear area behind the trailer
- Fifth-wheel hitch: Fifth-wheel hitches available in a number of styles/options
- Gooseneck ball kit: Features locking mechanism and two safety chain tie downs
- Bed extender: Extends bed with tailgate down
- Bedliners: Options include under-the-rail and RamBox bedliners
- Cargo ramp: Features rubberized non-slip tailgate protector, safety straps and hooks
- Toolboxes: Available in conventional-mount standard and heavy-duty commercial styles
- Heavy-duty splash guards: Molded splash guards carry Ram logo
- Wireless charger: Quick and easy wireless charging
- Katzkin seats: Upgrade the cab with handcrafted, leather-trimmed interior options
- Tonneau covers: Available in a variety of options, including soft, hard and folding
- Side step: Allows easy truck ingress and egress; available in a variety of sizes and finishes
In 2009, the Ram Truck brand launched as a stand-alone division, focused on meeting the demands of truck buyers and delivering benchmark-quality vehicles.
That focus leads Ram to design the industry's most innovative, award-winning trucks, emphasizing durability, strength, technology and efficiency.
With a full lineup of trucks, including ProMaster and ProMaster City vans, the Ram brand builds trucks that get the hard work done and families where they need to go. From the no-compromise Ram 1500 that defines the future of pickup trucks with innovative design, the highest quality materials and class-exclusive technology, to the Ram Heavy Duty which combines the ability to out-power, out-tow and out-haul every single competitor with the segment's most comfortable ride and handling, Ram is committed to product leadership.
Ram continues to outperform the competition and sets the benchmarks for:
- Most powerful: 1,000 lb.-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Highest towing capacity: 35,100 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Heaviest payloads: 7,680 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Most luxurious: Ram Limited with real wood, real leather and 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Best ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
- Over the last 30 years, Ram has the highest percentage of pickups still on the road
Giving maximum effort all day, every day with confidence, the Ram Truck lineup steps forward with the full force of modern capability providing confidence-inspiring features and class-exclusive vehicle safety.
Mopar (a simple contraction of the words MOtor and PARts) is the service, parts and customer-care brand for FCA vehicles around the globe. Born in 1937 as the name of a line of antifreeze products, the Mopar brand has evolved over more than 80 years to represent both complete care and authentic performance for owners and enthusiasts worldwide.
Mopar made its mark in the 1960s during the muscle-car era, with Mopar Performance Parts to enhance speed and handling for both road and racing use, and expanded to include technical service and customer support. Today, the Mopar brand's global reach distributes more than 500,000 parts and accessories in over 150 markets around the world. With more than 50 parts distribution centers and 25 customer contact centers globally, Mopar integrates service, parts and customer-care operations in order to enhance customer and dealer support worldwide.
Mopar is the source for genuine parts and accessories for all FCA US LLC vehicle brands. Mopar parts are engineered together with the same teams that create factory-authorized specifications for FCA vehicles, offering a direct connection that no other aftermarket parts company can provide. Complete information on the Mopar brand is available at www.mopar.com.