Bumper to Bumper Radio, the car guys on KTAR, 92.3 FM in Phoenix, AZ, broadcast every Saturday from 11:00 am to noon. On this show, Matt Allen of Virginia Auto Service in Phoenix, AZ is joined by Curt Morgan of Shadow Mountain Auto Care to talk about oil service intervals, brake jobs, recalls and more. Also on this show:
- Information about the BBB and the Automotive Repair Advisory Committee.
- Are auto repair shops having to use lower quality parts due to supply chain issues?
- How the automotive industry is holding up during supply and labor shortages.
- 2005 Toyota Tacoma: I've always done my own oil changes with this truck. Why is there no oil left in my filter?
- 1997 Toyota Avalon: My temperature gauge is only going up abut a quarter of the way. Is this an issue?
- 1997 Dodge Ram 1500: Why is there a vibration coming from my dash?
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado: At 114k miles my trucks fan motor continued to run after shutting off the engine. What could be causing this?
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado: My truck is having issues shifting into gear and is idling strangely. How can I find the source of this problem?
- 2001 Honda CRV: Why does my steering wheel feel tight?
Cars talked about on this show are the 2005 Toyota Tacoma, 1997 Toyota Avalon, 1997 Dodge Ram 1500, 2016 Chevrolet Silverado, 2009 Chevrolet Silverado and the 2001 Honda CRV.