Bumper to Bumper Radio, the car guys on KTAR, 92.3 FM in Phoenix, AZ, broadcast every Saturday from 11:00 am to noon. On this show, Matt Allen of Virginia Auto Service in Phoenix, AZ is joined by Curt Rock of Curt's Auto Repair in Phoenix, AZ to talks about the types of repairs and expert services provided at Curt's Auto Repair. Also on this show:
- Can all shops work on electric vehicles?
- Important information regarding the longevity of your diesel car or truck.
- Some unusual repair stories that Curt has seen recently in his shop.
- 2008 Toyota Prius: What should I expect to pay for an electrical issue with my headlight?
- 1997 Infiniti: I'm in the market for a used vehicle. What would you recommend out of the options I've found so far?
- 2006 Honda Accord: I was told recently that there might be an issue with my starter. How can I be sure?
- 2008 Ford Van: Should you be allowed to have a used vehicle inspected prior to purchase?
- 2007 Dodge Ram: Do I ever need to swap my stock filter?
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado: There's a knocking sound coming from my truck while starting. What could be causing this?
Cars talked about on this show are the 2008 Toyota Prius, 1997 Infiniti, 2006 Honda Accord, 2008 Ford Van, 2007 Dodge Ram, and the 2011 Chevrolet Silverado.
Click Here for more information about Curt's Auto Repair in Phoenix, AZ