Automotive service and repair should not be difficult or intimidating for anyone. Action Auto Repair wants to help car owners understand their car repairs so they can make informed decisions – even if it means they don’t do any service work on their car. Action Auto Repair always put people ahead of money.
Action Auto Repair is a full-service, family owned, auto repair shop that has served the Deer Valley neighborhood and North Phoenix since 1983. Tom and his team strive to provide the best automotive service and car repair experience possible.
Action Auto Repair is not only a great place to have your car repaired, but a great place to work! They NEVER put money ahead of people and their employees and always act according to that philosophy. Our Mission Statement is something we take very seriously.
Action Auto Repair is a friendly, neighborhood auto repair shop that offers a continuous technical training program, a NATIONWIDE three year, 36,000 mile warranty on all our work, a FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE, and many other amenities. Their customers look to us to provide them with the highest quality service and repairs to keep them safely on the road.
Action Auto Repair is open Monday – Friday from 7 am. to 5 pm. (Closed on weekends). They do, however, have a flexible work environment for our employees.
With any of our employment opportunities, Action Auto Repair is looking for people that present a favorable image, are willing to work as a team, and have great people skills.
To join the team at Action Auto Repair in any capacity, you must:
- Present a favorable image
- Be able to happily interact with customers at all levels
- Be goal oriented with a positive, upbeat attitude
- Be able to communicate complex topics in simple, easy to understand terms
- Be organized and committed to follow through
- Work well with co-workers
- Be Drug and Alcohol Free
- Be willing to submit to a background check
- Clean, friendly, caring, and safe work environment
- Company Matched Retirement Program
- Health Insurance available
- Paid vacation (1 week after one year, two weeks after three years, three weeks after five years)
- Uniforms provided
- Best factory level equipment available for you to use to make quality repairs
- Access to any information or websites needed to find the repair information needed
- No-cost Technical Training Programs
- Smoke free, drug free, and drama free workshop