- Wear ANSI* approved safety glasses or goggles and a face shield.
- Wear proper clothing to protect your face, hands and body.
- Make sure work area is well-ventilated.
- Never lean over battery while boosting, testing or charging.
- Cigarettes, flames or sparks could cause a battery to explode. Keep all ignition sources away from the battery.
- Remove all hand and wrist jewelry. Jewelry could make an electrical contact and create sparks or cause severe burns by coming in contact with the terminals.
- Always shield eyes and face from battery.
- Do not charge or use booster cables or adjust post connections without proper instructions and training.
- KEEP VENT CAPS TIGHT AND LEVEL.
- In event of accident, flush with water and call a physician immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
*ANSI - American National Standards Institute
The best Arizona and most reliable car batteries for Ahwatukee, Apache Junction, Avondale, Buckeye, Camp Verde, Carefree, Casa Grande, Cave Creek, Chandler, Clarkdale, Cottonwood, El Mirage, Eloy, Florence, Fountain Hills, Gila Bend, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Guadalupe, Litchfield Park, Marana, Maricopa, Mesa, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Phoenix, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, and Tempe. Counties include Maricopa County, Pima County and Gila County.