Radio Show Details
- Date: 2017-02-11
- Speaker: Matt Allen and Dave Riccio
Bumper to Bumper Radio, the car guys on KTAR, 92.3 FM in Phoenix, AZ, broadcast every Saturday from 11:00 am to noon. On this show, Dave Riccio of Tri-City Transmission in Tempe, AZ and Matt Allen of Virginia Auto Service in Phoenix, AZ talk about your vehicle’s suspension system, how to maintain it, and when to replace worn out components. Also on this show:
- How your car’s suspension operates.
- Warning signs that your car may need shocks and struts replaced.
- What to ask your auto repair shop before getting new shocks and struts.
- At what mileage should you replace your shocks and struts?
- 2013 Honda Accord: I’m noticing a squeaking noise outside my car while turning left at higher speeds. What could be causing this?
- 2005 Ford Taurus: Would you recommend polyurethane bushings?
- 2008 Ford F250: My steering wheel feels a bit loose. Is there a shop you could recommend to me?
- 2010 Honda: Have you seen any history of AC failure with my car?
- 2010 Honda Accord: I bought this car with battery cable issues. Is there a battery repair kit you recommend?
- 2004 Toyota Highlander: My radiator is leaking. Should I repair this or replace it altogether?
Cars talked about on this show are the 2013 Honda Accord, 2005 Ford Taurus, 2008 Ford F250, 2010 Honda Accord, and the 2004 Toyota Highlander.