Radio Show Details
- Date: 2017-01-14
- Speaker: Matt Allen and Dave Riccio
Bumper to Bumper Radio, the car guys on KTAR, 92.3 FM in Phoenix, AZ, broadcast every Saturday from 11:00 am to noon. On this show, Dave Riccio of Tri-City Transmission in Tempe, AZ and Matt Allen of Virginia Auto Service in Phoenix, AZ help callers find the right auto repair shop for their car and offer other general advice. Also on this show:
- 2004 Chrysler Town and Country: My car begins to sputter once it’s warmed up. Is this a problem with the flex plate?
- 2006 GMC Yukon: While fueling my truck, the pump will turn off before the tank is full. Multiple mechanics have been unable to diagnose this issue. Any advice?
- 2000 Nissan Altima: Where should I take my car to have the engine replaced?
- 1976 International Scout: My car is having issues driving in reverse. Is this a transmission issue or something less serious?
- 2005 Kia Sorento: I’ve been hearing a loud “clunk” noise while shifting into reverse. What could be causing this?
- 2011 Subaru Legacy: Around 20-30 mph, my car is driving rough. This began happening after the dealership reset the computer. Why is that?
- 2011 Kia Sorento: The push button start on my vehicle is over-cranking. Have you seen this issue with Kia vehicles in the past?
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer: The system in my truck is having an issue with the throttle sensor. Is this a transmission related issue?
- 1993 Buick Roadmaster: My car seems to bounce a lot while driving over bumps. What can I replace to stop this from happening?
- 2007 Ford Fusion: My 7th cylinder is misfiring. Is this a problem with my coils?
Cars talked about on this show are the 2004 Chrysler Town and Country, 2006 GMC Yukon, 1976 International Scout, 2005 Kia Sorento, 2011 Subaru Legacy, 2011 Kia Sorento, 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer, 1993 Buick Roadmaster, and the 2007 Ford Fusion.