- Date: 2017-04-01
- Speaker: Matt Allen and Dave Riccio
Bumper to Bumper Radio, the car guys on KTAR, 92.3 FM in Phoenix, AZ, broadcast every Saturday from 11:00 am to noon. On this show, Dave Riccio of Tri-City Transmission in Tempe, AZ and Matt Allen of Virginia Auto Service in Phoenix, AZ talk about why you can be better off fixing your used vehicle rather than buying a new car. Also on this show:
- Financial factors to consider before purchasing a used vehicle.
- Why you should replace your battery with an Interstate Battery before the summer months.
- 2004 Nissan Xterra: I’ve noticed a vibration coming from my truck while at stoplights. How can I solve this problem?
- 2007 Nissan Titan: There is a clicking sound coming from behind my dash board. What part is making this sound?
- 2017 Volkswagen Beetle: What advice can you give me to keep my tires inflated to the correct level?
- 2001 Lincoln Continental: All three power windows (besides my driver’s window) have stopped working. Have you seen this problem before?
- 2014 Toyota Corolla: Do you recommend I change my oil from synthetic?
- 2005 Scion: My car is having a hard time shifting out of 2nd gear in colder weather. Is this common for these vehicles?
- 2008 Chevrolet Suburban: With the AC on, my truck is continuing to rev while idling. How can I fix this?
Cars talked about on this show are the 2004 Nissan Xterra, 2007 Nissan Titan, 2017 Volkswagen Beetle, 2001 Lincoln Continental, 2014 Toyota Corolla, 2005 Scion, and the 2000 Toyota Sienna.