- Date: 2017-03-11
- Speaker: Matt Allen and Dave Riccio
Bumper to Bumper Radio, the car guys on KTAR, 92.3 FM in Phoenix, AZ, broadcast every Saturday from 11:00 am to noon. On this show, Dave Riccio of Tri-City Transmission in Tempe, AZ and Matt Allen of Virginia Auto Service in Phoenix, AZ talk about avoiding and repairing automobile fluid leaks. Also on this show:
- Common fluid leaks you may see coming from your vehicle.
- Why you may not always see leaks underneath your parked car.
- Information about your valve cover gasket.
- Leaks you cannot ignore in order to avoid a major repair.
- Information about the GoodGuys car show.
- 2003 Ford Excursion: Did I make a mistake buying back this truck from an insurance company after an accident?
- 2016 Dodge Ram 3500: What tire pressure do you recommend for my truck while I’m towing?
- 2007 Nissan Versa: After a recent oi change, I was recommended 4 other follow up services. Which would you recommend and in what order?
- 1997 Ford Expedition: What information can you tell me about “crate” engines?
- 2004 Chervolet Silverado: How can I best diagnose a problem with my instrumentation?
Cars talked about on this show are the 2003 Ford Excursion, 2016 Dodge Ram 3500, 2007 Nissan Versa , 1997 Ford Expedition, and the 2004 Chervolet Silverado.