- Date: 2016-11-26
- Speaker: Matt Allen and Dave Riccio
Bumper to Bumper Radio, the car guys on KTAR, 92.3 FM in Phoenix, AZ, broadcast every Saturday from 11:00 am to noon. On this show, Dave Riccio of Tri-City Transmission in Tempe, AZ and Matt Allen of Virginia Auto Service in Phoenix, AZ talk about how colder temperatures relate to the wellness of your vehicle and answer some frequently asked questions they hear in social settings. Also on this show:
- What truly constitutes a “reliable” car?
- How to solve differential issues in your vehicle.
- Buying tires for all or full wheel drive cars or trucks.
- How the winter months in Arizona will affect your car’s battery.
- 2004 Chevrolet Impala: My car has recently had problems overheating. I’ve already replaced the thermostat 2 or 3 times – what should I look into next?
- 2005 Chevrolet Corvette: I’m having trouble shifting my Corvette into gear initially. Is this a transmission issue?
- 2011 Kia Sol: My fuel economy and power have been instantly affected. How can I fix this misfiring issue?
- 2003 Toyota Tundra: I’ve been unable to pass emissions. What information can you give me about the following codes?
- 1972 Chevrolet Pickup: Is there a shop in my area you could recommend to diagnose electrical problems with my truck?
- 1993 Toyota Camry: What components in my vehicle could be affecting an axle leak?
Cars talked about on this show are the 2004 Chevrolet Impala, 2005 Chevrolet Corvette, 2011 Kia Sol, 2003 Toyota Tundra, 1972 Chevrolet Pickup, and the 1993 Toyota Camry.