- Date: 2017-02-25
- Speaker: Matt Allen and Dave Riccio
Bumper to Bumper Radio, the car guys on KTAR, 92.3 FM in Phoenix, AZ, broadcast every Saturday from 11:00 am to noon. On this show, Dave Riccio of Tri-City Transmission in Tempe, AZ and Matt Allen of Virginia Auto Service in Phoenix, AZ talk about the different things to keep in mind while shopping for a car for your teenager. Also on this show:
- The most important factors to consider while planning to buy a car.
- How to keep your teenager safe during the first year of driving.
- Information on some newer laws designed to keep teens safe on the road.
- Important mechanical car information to explain to your teen if they’re a new driver.
- 2000 Ford F250: Is it possible to install a remote start in a diesel truck?
- 1973 Volkswagen Beetle: I have debated purchasing this car. It’s been sitting for 10 years – what repairs should I expect?
- 2005 Volkswagen: Do you think my car is still worth fixing up?
- Chevrolet HHR: I own three of these cars for fleet vehicles. My manuals say that no transmission service is necessary. What are your thoughts?
- Dodge Ram: The check engine light has recently come on in this truck. Is there a shop you could recommend to me to diagnose this issue?
Cars talked about on this show are the 2000 Ford F250, 1973 Volkswagen Beetle, 2005 Volkswagen, Chevrolet HHR, and the Dodge Ram.