- Date: 2016-12-03
- Speaker: Matt Allen and Dave Riccio
Bumper to Bumper Radio, the car guys on KTAR, 92.3 FM in Phoenix, AZ, broadcast every Saturday from 11:00 am to noon. On this show, Dave Riccio of Tri-City Transmission in Tempe, AZ and Matt Allen of Virginia Auto Service in Phoenix, AZ talk about intermittent issues that may be affecting your car’s overall performance. Also on this show:
- How to track an intermittent problem with your car.
- Tips on how to explain an issue to your auto repair shop.
- How the winter months may be affecting your vehicle’s performance.
- The most common intermittent car problems.
- 2004 Nissan Titan: I’m noticing the smell of antifreeze coming from my truck even after having it pressure tested. Where is the leak coming from?
- 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee: How can I extend the lifetime of my vehicle?
- 2002 Dodge Caravan: Sometimes I only hear a click while starting my van, and other times it starts right up. Have you seen this problem before?
- 2004 Ford F150: I’ve recently noticed a drip coming from my radiator. At 335k miles- what other issues should I expect in the near future?
- 2003 Ford Explorer: My transmission has had problems recently. Where would you recommend I take my truck to for a re-build?
- 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser: While stopping, my car doesn’t seem to idle properly. Is this a transmission issue?
Cars talked about on this show are the 2004 Nissan Titan, 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2002 Dodge Caravan, 2004 Ford F150, and the 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser.